Thursday, October 29, 2009

Late 19 month and 3 month post

I am late on both posts so I decided to just combine them.

Wyatt: 24 mo and 2T clothes, size 8.5 Wide shoes, size 5 diapers, mostly 1 nap a day.
Mr. Wyatt is now 19 months old. He is growing up so fast. He loves trains, airplanes, trucks, motorcycles, fire trucks, and ambulances right now. He is definitely ALL boy. He also LOVES rough housing with Daddy. He has, in the last month, started getting upset when I leave. He has always been really good about staying with people and we never hit "separation anxiety" when everything I read said we could. Everyone tells me that he gets over it as soon as I am out of sight but I am not one to "sneak out." I always make sure to give a hug and kiss before walking out the door which could exacerbate things at the time being but I think that it will help in the long run.

He is saying and doing so much and continues to parrot everything that we say. He attempts to say anything he hears us say but sometimes reminds me of Joey in that episode of Friends where Pheobe is trying to teach him French!

He is starting to look like such a little man! It is so hard to see my baby in his face anymore. He just looks so wise sometimes and I can almost picture him as a teen. TOO SCARY!


Madelinn: Just moved up last week to size 2 diapers and size 3-6 months clothes (though she still can wear some of her 0-3 months things)and size 1 shoes. Sleeps from around 11pm-7am and takes 6oz bottles around every 3 hours but sometimes doesn't finish the entire thing.

Loves: Smiling at Mommy, Daddy, and Wyatt. Watching Wyatt play. Sleep Allll night! (Mommy loves this,too!) Eating. Baths. Sucking on hands. Watching mobiles. Watching cartoons with big brother. Sitting up with help. Laughing! Taking her time while eating.

Hates: Lying down(unless asleep). Being away from mommy and daddy. Being sleepy.

She is getting SOOO big. I can't believe, though, that she made it all the way to 3 months before having to switch to 3-6 month clothing since Wyatt was in 3-6 months and size 2 shoes by around 2.5 months old. She likes for someone to hold her in a sitting position so she can look around. I am thinking she may sit up before 5 months (which is when Wyatt did). She seems more sturdy than he did at this age but she may suprise me. She is constantly "talking" and is a very happy baby though she has "fits" sometimes when she gets sleepy.

I think that is all for now!

No comments: