Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!

First off, I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Actually, I love pretty much every holiday but Halloween is in a close running with Christmas for my favorite holiday. I have been SO excited to get the kids in their costumes and take them trick-or-treating with my half sisters who are 11 this year. Wyatt was a cowboy and Maddi was a cow and they were just TOO cute! Maddi had a bit of a stuffy nose so we went ahead and dropped her off at G.G's (my grandma) house while we took Wyatt up town. She didn't get her costume on until I went to pick her up but I just couldn't resist.

First thing in the morning we got them dressed in their cute Halloween shirts G.G got them.

Wyatt just had to check out Stan the Steer that Jeremy and I brought back from Texas long before I was pregnant with the dear boy! He likes to grab our hand, drag us over to the couch and then he climbs up, reaches up his little hand, and says "Stan!" He loves to "pet" him.

Wyatt in his costume riding his horse.

My Little Cowboy!





Trick-or-treating with Mommy and the Twins.
Aren't they the cutest!
My little Calf!

The tail was just too much!

We had the best time. Wyatt was LOVING the experience. None of the costumes scared him, thankfully! He actually saw a guy dressed like a werewolf with a big furry mask and said "Wolf, Ow Ow OOOOWWW!" We took his wagon and then switched him up between walking, riding, and being carried to keep him from being bored. I actually got him to say "trick-or-treat" a couple of times though it sounded more like "Tick-or-teet" and by the end he was reaching for his bucket and a hand to walk up to houses. He is such a sweetie!

Madelinn was a very good girl at G.G's house and was all smiles when she got into her cow costume. I already can't wait until next year! I have to dress them like I want until they start getting their own ideas! =)

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

I didn't see any of these posts in my "updates"! Ugh!

The kids were too cute!! The cutest cowboy and cow! I love the tail! too cute!