Sunday, September 13, 2009

Vocabulary at 18 months

Here is a list of words I have been compiling of Wyatt's Vocabulary at 18 months. These are all words that are known to him by sight of the object or person without any prompting.



People:

"Mom-E"- Mommy with a HUGE empahsis on the "E"

"Daddy"

"Nana"

"Pappy"

"Papa"

"GG"

"Day-sha"- My aunt Stacia

"Nanie"- Grannie

"Am-Maw"- Grandma



Food:

"Nana"- Banana

"Papple"- Apple

"Pape"- Grape

"Druit"- bowls of mixed fruit

"Mu-mum-er"- Cucumber

"Pickle"

"Cracker"

"Chicken"

"Mato"- Tomato

"Carrot"

"Honey"

"Norn"-Corn

"An Akes"- Pancakes

"Druit"- Fruit

"Deggs"- Eggs



Animals: (The ones in red he also knows the sound for them)
"Dog"

"Tat"-Cat

"Horsie"

"Cow"


"Piggy"

"Beep"-Sheep

"Doat"-Goat

"Duck"

"Chicken"

"Drog"- Frog

"Ninon"-Lion

"Tiger"

"Bear"

"Peppo"- Hippo

"Nino"-Rhino

"Mama"- Llama

"Nake"-Snake

"Dird"-Bird

"Bebra"-Zebra

"Dedant"-Elephant

"Ouse"- Mouse



Shapes:

"Star"

"Dirdle"-Circle



Transportation:

"Mehr-mane"- Airplane

"Druk"- Truck

"Nain"- Train

"Dar"-Car

"Tractor"

"Do-Dyke-al"- Motorcycle

"Boat"

"Dar-Druk"- Fire truck

"Mi" - Semi

"Del Dopter"-Helicopter

"Am mance"- Ambulance


Letters:

"A"
"B"
"C"
"F"
"I"
"M"
"O"
"P"
"S"
"T"
"W"
"Y"

At the moment I know I am missing a TON of words and I will add as I think of them. I need to go through his books and write them down as I do.

No comments: