Monday, September 7, 2009

One Month appointment

A quick update on Madelinn while I have the chance. I took her to her 1 month appointment on Sept 3(when she was actually a day short of 6 weeks) and she measured 22 3/4 inches and 10pounds and 14 ounces. She was 80% for weight and 90% for length. She is cooing like crazy and smiling tons; especially at mommy and big brother. She loves her swing and bouncy seat and is sleeping right around 6 hours at night sometimes more and sometimes less. We just went up to feeding her six ounces at a time every 3-3.5 hours yesterday because up until then she sometimes woudn't even finish five.

I looked in Wyatt's baby book and at his 1 month appointment (at 1 month and 2 days) he was 11pounds 5 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long and was eating 6-7 ounces each feeding.

I haven't been on much lately. I finally joined the rest of the world and started the Twilight series. I started a week ago yesterday and by the time I turn off the light tonight I will have finished the fourth book. I am addicted... It is a sickness. LOL

School starts back tomorrow. 2 quarters and student teaching to go!

No comments: