Monday, September 14, 2009

25 Firsts!


25 Firsts! Stolen from Sarah!

1. Who was your first prom date? A family friend named Kyle. I REALLY didn't want to go since I was never a "joiner" in school but he told me that he would like to go with me and my friends were begging me to go so off I went. I wouldn't have regretted missing it had I not gone, though. Oddly enough he started dating a girl he met there (he was from a different school).

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope. He was my first love but that doesn't mean he was a very good person. I finally realized that right before Jeremy and I started dating.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Heh. Boone's Farm wine.. LOL.. My mom gave me some when we were camping one weekend...

4. What was your first job? If you don't count babysitting it was working at a pizza place for like 3 months in high school.

5. What was your first car?1995 Hyundai Accent. My mom didn't want me learning to drive in her brand new F-150 so she bought it from a friend so I could learn to drive in my own car. It was also a standard. Mom said if I could drive a standard I could drive anything.

6. Who was the first person to text you today? I honestly don't know if I have gotten any texts today.. My phone has been in the other room for awhile though..

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Madelinn, she woke me up wanting to eat at 5

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Rupert.

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Mexico when I was in 6th grade.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Meagan and I haven't talked to her in a couple of years.

11. Where was your first sleepover? Meagan's I am sure

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Wyatt =)

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My mom's when she married my step-dad

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Changed Maddi's diaper

15. What was the first concert you went to? Aerosmith!

16. First tattoo? I don't have any though I have considered it a couple of times. You would think that after a surgery, 2 kids, and my belly button pierced I wouldn't worry about the needle anymore.

17. First piercing? My ears when I was 6 months old.

18. First foreign country you went to? Mexico!

19. First movie you remember seeing? Hmm. The Land Before Time but I don't think it was in the theater... In theater it was probably Jurassic Park?

20. What state did you first live in? Ohio

21. Who was your first room mate? Meghan

22. When was your first detention? I never had one. I was the "good kid."

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I would really like to learn to play the guitar.

25. Who will be the next person to post this? No idea =)

No comments: