Monday, January 26, 2009

Wyatt, my little class clown!

This past friday I was not feeling well so I was laying on the couch a lot and if I wasn't on the couch I was laying on the floor letting Wyatt crawl all over me. Well, at one point while he was off playing by himself and I kept hearing him say "Ma...Ma...Ma...Ma..." over and over. I knew he wasn't talking about/to me because when he does that he says "mom mom mom mom mom" so I snuck over closer so I could see what he was doing. I couldn't believe what I saw! Each time he said "Ma" he would get a huge spit bubble that came up between his lips. So he kept doing it. If for some reason one didn't form he would get mad a grunt around then start all over to make them again! It was hilarious! I kick myself now for not getting the camera or video cameral out but since he has learned this new trick we have been seeing it pretty often, so hopefully I can get it on film soon!!!

No comments: