Monday, January 26, 2009

Belated Baby #2 Update

I can't believe that I didn't remember to post this the day of the appointment. I had my second dr. appt on January 16th for Wyatt's little brother or sister. I ended up having to take Wyatt with me to the doctor, which was interesting because he was angry that he couldn't get into things and the office was so small to fit his stroller into. Note to mommy: make sure you get an umbrella stroller ASAP!

Anyway, this was my first appointment with my new doctor in the new office since all of the hooplah that caused me to change offices. I really loved the receptionists. They were so nice and accomodating and it was amazing how quickly I got back to an appointment room. Usually it can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours at the old office and at this office, by the time I had my paperwork filled out the medical assistant was waiting at the door for me. Once I got to the room, it took maybe 10 minutes to see the doctor. It was great!

The doctor checked on the baby and for some reason it didn't want to cooperate it took quite awhile to find. Finally a heartbeat was found, 150 beats per minute, which is perfect, though we only got a short listen before baby moved. Around 150 is where Wyatt's heartbeat stayed most of the time so I am still thinking this one is another boy. Stay posted for baby names because we are still debating!

No comments: