Thursday, January 22, 2009

A house (almost) full of sickies!

Poor Wyatt has been sick most of this week with a little rattle and a bit of a cough. We have been doing breathing treatments and trying to keep from taking him out of the house if we can help it. Then yesterday, out of nowhere, mommy woke up sick too! It was awful! I didn't feel like even moving let alone doing anything else. But, as all mommies out there know, you don't get a sick day once you are a mom. I was trying my hardest to still play with Wyatt and make sure he was feeling ok when the smell of his graham crackers and breathing treatments about had me rushing to the bathroom! Luckily, I feel a bit better today and Wyatt is starting to sound less rattly as well. Good thing being that Jeremy has yet to get it....

On a side note, Wyatt has found a new favorite toy. Books! (which makes Mommy very happy). He will skip over all of his other toys to sit on the floor and flip through a book while "reading" it to me. He will just sit and jabber away. It is just too cute. We just got our books from the Children's book o the month club and sat last night and looked through them. He immediately took off with 2 of them to "read." For those of you who haven't signed up for this great service, I recommend it. I ordered the enrollment package where I got 8 books for $2 and then 2 more for $4.95 each. To top it all off, if you order those last 2 then you only have to buy 2 more in 2 years and they are running a deal right now that you can buy 2 and get 1 free!! Shipping is the expensive part but many of the books I ordered were sets of 3-5 books that counted as one! Anyway, enough plugging but since they don't automoatically ship books anymore it ended up being a great deal!! Well, I hear him waking up from a nap! More later!

No comments: