Monday, January 26, 2009

Last one today! New look!

I decided that I am in this blogging thing for the long haul so I finally changed the look of my page from the prefabricated looks. I thought this one was SO cute! The pictures on the top are some of my favorites.

1) The picture to the right of Jeremy and I in our Halloween duds is a special one. This was basically our first date. I say basically because we had known each other for over a year and a half at that point but never caught each other at the right time to date. I happened to have rode my horse to his house shortly before he had this party and he mentioned he was having it. Later, he and I were on the phone and I asked him if it was ok if my roommate and I came down after we had been at the block party in Athens. He agreed and so there we were! Thanks, Meghan, for taking this picture!

2) The picture of the family to the left was taken at the beginning of November. Wyatt is around 7.5 months old. Little did we know, but baby #2 is also in this picture as well!

3) Wyatt and Elmo was taken around a week before Christmas when we discovered he loved Elmo. Nana and Pappy Gladman bought him this Tickle me Elmo and it made him an incredibly happy little baby!

4) The picture in the middle of Jeremy and I was taken just a few nights ago. The reason it made the cut was because it is the most recent picture of the two of us. I took it while we were getting ready for date night!

5) And finally, my little rotten baby while he was getting into stuff he wasn't supposed to be at GG's house. This picture will probably be replaced soon with a picture (ultrasound) of baby #2.

No comments: