Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mom, I want OUT of this crib!!

Ok, 2nd post today =)... W got up from his nap today at around 10am. Well Maddi decided that exact moment to jump on my bladder so I hurried to the bathroom before I went to get him out of his crib. As I walk out of the bathroom I hear a huge thump and him start screaming bloody murder through the monitor. This happened a week or so ago and I went in and he had bumped his head pretty badly on the crib.

I go running to the other end of the house and look in his crib. He wasn't there! He was on his knees on the floor beside the crib with tears rolling down his face. It made me sad to see the little guy like that. I scooped him up and sat down and began to take inventory to make sure he wasn't hurt. I think he mainly just scared himself as nothing seemed to be hurt. We were on the next to the last setting on the crib mattress so Daddy decided to lower it down the rest of the way before the next nap.

If it comes down to being a problem we are going to turn his crib around. His crib has a non drop side and a higher rail in the back. I am not ready for him to be in a toddler bed yet and I don't really think that he is either.

No comments: