Thursday, March 4, 2010

Made the switch...

So I finally gave in to many of my online mommy friends and switched from 'sposies to cloth! I am sooooo excited to get started if you can believe that. I got a great deal since one of before mentioned mommy friends runs an at home business with which she sells diapers and I got a percentage off for being a member of this mommy group. Awesomeness. My beginning stash of 12 Knickernappies with loopydo inserts came yesterday and as I speak, ahem, type, they are drying! I am going to start tomorrow! I will post a picture at some point tomorrow of Miss M in her too stinking cute diapers. Next purchase is some Baby legs and a couple of Applecheeks and Rump-a-rooz....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pics!

I will be using Knickernappies as soon as Ms. Elise can fit into them! ;) I haven't washed them yet, but will be soon.