Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wyatt is now 2!!

Yesterday was Wyatt's birthday! holy cow! It is official - I have a 2 year old! It just does not seem like it has been 2 years since I had the little guy!

He is growing into such a little man. He is going through his "mine" phase right now- an offshoot of the "terrible twos" I am sure- but we are working through it and I think we will all come out ok on the other side. ;)

We had his party today. The theme was "Two Two train." I am going to try to add pictures in tethe next couple of days since this darn dial up takes forever to do it here! Some of the highlights were his Step 2 Kangaroo climber from Nana and Pappy and we got him a bicycle. He also got tons of matchbox cars that were a big hit!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!