Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jump around! Jump up Jump up and get down!

Goofy title, I know, but Wyatt has been working on a new skill lately. He has been wanting to jump so badly and will take off running and throw one of his feet up in the air in front of him. As of yesterday, while watching Dora where she was apparently teaching the Spanish word for jump, he got a little closer to mastery. He squats WAYYY down to the point that his bottom is almost touching the floor and then catapults himself upwards. It is SOOO funny to watch and he is actually getting both feet off the ground about an inch. He still does the funny throw-one-foot-up thing if he tries to jump from a standing position.

On a side note, I don't know if I will get a chance to post tomorrow but I just wanted to say Thank You to all of those veterans, including my hubby, for serving our country! (Along with all of those now serving!) I am so proud of my husband. He has some incredible scars, physical and otherwise, from the time he spent overseas and in service and I am so grateful for him.

No comments: