Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One week and counting!

I am getting SO anxious! It is one week from today that we have our ultrasound to find out what the baby is! It is insane to think that I am almost 20 weeks and that in turn Wyatt is almost 1 (those two events fall the same day!). I can't wait until my appointment so we can see the little one and make sure everything looks good. Hopefully, it cooperates and opens up the legs so we can see what it is! I don't want to call it baby #2 or "it" anymore! I am a bit nervous, for basically no reason, because I have only gained around 1-2 pounds this time around and with Wyatt I had already gained around 12 pounds! I think I just went overboard with him!

Speaking of Wyatt, he is still on the move as ever! He is saying tractor and baby to the point that if he says them strangers look at me and say "did he just say tractor?" and "how old is he?" He is getting to be such a big boy! He had his first haircut saturday afternoon (Thanks, Tommie!) and had his first birthday pics taken that evening. I am going to upload them soon but my wireless on this pc is acting wacky so I have to try to do it here on dial up! Yuck! His one year appointment is a week from tomorrrow so we will have some news about how big he actually is now!

No comments: