Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a girl!

I find it SO hard to believe but we are having a girl! I was so surprised because during the ultrasound I kept saying boy, boy, boy and the ultrasound tech said "No, I am pretty sure this one is a girl!" I was not expecting that since this pregnancy was so similar to Wyatt's except that I haven't gained weight like I had with Wyatt. I will be 20 weeks on Thursday and have just now gained 3 pounds when I had already gained 14 pounds with Wyatt by this point. Her heart rate was 149 (again, right around what Wyatt's stayed) and she was 13 ounces (smaller than Wyatt was). She was rolling around like crazy and didn't want to hold still for the measurements. They tried for one of the heart measurements probably 10 times. So Madelinn Grace Channell should be making her appearance around the end of July! I am starting to get more excited and can't wait to do some baby girl shopping!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, congratulations!!!