Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Maddi Check up

I went to the doctor today to check in on baby Maddi. The doctor said everything looks great and I am progressing just how I should be. Her heartrate was 150 which is about what it has been staying the whole time and she is moving around like crazy. I am 2o weeks 6 days today! Whoo hoo. Next appointment is April 29th, which is the day that Maddi's boyfriend, Brayson, is scheduled to arrive by c-section. I will be going for a glucose test and a normal prenatal checkup.

On a side note, Jeremy and I have decided to go on April 4th and have a 4d ultrasound done so that we can make sure that Baby Maddi really is a baby Maddi! LOL.. Since she was so active and wouldn't sit still we want to be sure since that is the day that we are planning on doing the majority of our shopping.

Also, we had Wyatt's birthday party this past saturday! Hopefully I can post about it tomorrow as well as put some pics up!

No comments: