Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy 32nd Jeremy!!

Today is my amazing husband's 32nd birthday! He is my best friend in the entire world and I don't know what I would do without him. He is an absolutely amazing husband as well as a wonderful father. I am always in awe at how he is at Wyatt and how Wyatt's little face lights up when he comes home from work. I am so blessed to have him in my life and that I was lucky enough to become his wife. He works incredibly hard to make sure we have everything that we need. Now having my own son, I hope with all my heart that he grows up to be just like his Daddy!

1 comment:

JuliaHefner said...

Hey Cassie! Oh my goodness I completely forgot you were expecting Number 2!!! Now that I read your blog I totally remember you posting about it on WebMD but I had spaced it until now! How are you doing? Hope you are feeling well!!! I'll definately post a how to on making paper, I've got the steps all written out, just no photos to go with... We'll see if I can get around to taking some soon!!! :D Hope you're well!! :D