Sunday, December 20, 2009

'Cuz that's how I roll..

I don't know what happened to my post but this past Friday (12-18-09) Little Girl rolled over for the first time, of her own power, from back to front. I am so proud of little miss priss. Poor girl hasn't been on the floor much because of her crazy/energetic big brother that has a tendency to ride his toys through the house at top speed without paying a lot of attention. I started working with her in the last week or so by laying on the floor with her and rolling her over, then back, then over again because I knew she could, she just hadn't thought about it yet. I am so proud of my little Maddi! Give her a big round of applause, Ladies and Gentlemen.. =)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, good for her!! Those early milestones are so exciting. Andrew didn't get a lot of floor time because of his horrible reflux (putting him on his back within 45 minutes of a feeding resulted in him throwing up his entire feeding; putting him on his stomach resulted in screaming because I think his tummy was sensitive because of the reflux). Somehow he managed to roll for the first time at 4 months. :)